Technical SpecificationsZig-100 manual
- The ZIG-100 is a small module with a built-in MCU and Zigbee IC that uses the 2.4GHz band (IEEE 802.15.4).The ZIG-100 module replaces wired serial communication with wireless communication and integrates easily with the CM-5 controller.
- RF Data Transfer Bandwidth: MAX 250kbps
- Interface: built in UART provides transmitting and receiving data at Baud Rates between 9600bps and 115200bps.
- Power Supply: Voltage of 2.7V~3.6V and for stable operation a 3.3V regulator is recommended. Power consumption is about 30mAh at 3.3V.
- Dimension: 26.5mm x 19mm x 12mm
Indoor 100' (30m)
Outdoor 300' (100m)
Are you a School, University or Business? Click here to go to our purchase order page with information on how to place your purchase order with Crustcrawler